Lynette and Steve

Lynette and Steve
Happy Empty Nesters!

Friday, September 24, 2010

I Choose Gratitude

With so many things going on in life that could give reason to be less than joyful, I choose to focus on what I am truly grateful for . . . . As I sit on the deck this morning enjoying the sunshine, peaceful scenery and savoring my herb tea I find myself pondering life and the things that are unfolding before me.  As I look inward, I recognize this time as a turning point in my earthly path.  Some of the things I am focusing on this month are:  Courage and confidence, prayer, experiencing the sweetness of life and acknowledging that my true identity is one of peace and joy, focus on service, faith in miracles, learning new knowledge and skills, getting plenty of fresh air, sunshine, water and healthy food. 
Some specific things I am grateful for are (there is much more):
G - Great relationship with Steve
R - Rest and Relaxation
A - Atonement
T - Temple
I - Ingmar, Ema, Bracken, and ??, and ?? and ?? and ?? . . . . .
T - Travel and Adventures
U - Unique love that I have for my children and their spouses
D - Departed loved ones who continue to love and support me from where they are
E - Every member of my wonderful family Mom, Lori, Kenny, Brent, Kelly and Kristi (and your families too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment