Lynette and Steve

Lynette and Steve
Happy Empty Nesters!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

HOT DATE!

I am enjoying a wonderful weekend with cute little Bracken.  He and I started our weekend out with a date to Fiesta Fun and then we went out to dinner.  He is great company and such a joy to be with!  After playing games he won a Chinese Fan.  At dinner he started fanning strangers.  They responded positively so it encouraged him to keep doing it.  Then he told me, "I love doing service for people and making them happy.  I feel so happy when I do service."  What a cute kid!





The first thing that Bracken chose to do was the go karts.  We rode together and had a really FUN time giggling the whole time, wheeeeeee!





Put on your seat belts, HERE WE GO!

Next on the agenda . . . . . minature golf.  Watch out . . . . . .  here comes Bracken!


More to come . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment